ABB, the Swiss engineering group has rai...
Fri, 28 Feb 2003
ABB, the Swiss engineering group has raised doubts over its ability to regain investor confidence by reporting a sharp fall in fourth quarter orders. ABB is now hoping to raise $2bn of much needed funding through disposals in its oil, gas and petrochemical divisions, with its building systems division and some remaining finance business slated for sale this year.
- Bupa set to sell 150 care homes in £450 million deal
- Prezzo to sell off 27 restaurants to safeguard future
- GSK puts Horlicks up for sale following review of UK business
- Nurofen and Durex maker sells off food business in £3.2bn deal
- Medical firm's division sale to lead to "higher quality of earnings"
Latest Acquisition News
21 Aug 2017
17 Aug 2017