Alltracel Pharmaceuticals is to acquire ...
Tue, 21 Dec 2004
Alltracel Pharmaceuticals is to acquire Westone Products, the London-based developer of oral care products, for an initial £4m
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant