Cobham has acquired the French microwave...
Tue, 21 Dec 2004
Cobham has acquired the French microwave and diodes business of Temex for £5m, and has also announced plans to acquire the defence business of US-based Remec for £135m
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant