DeepStore has acquired Interactive Recor...
Tue, 30 Jan 2007
DeepStore has acquired Interactive Records Management, the document retrieval service with 22 staff at two sites in London, for undisclosed terms.
Latest articles in this category
- Tech firm Playtech snaps up software business for £15m
- UK Mail acquired by Deutsche Post in £243 million takeover
- Liberty owner teams up with Jack Wills founder to buy the fashion retailer
- Owner of The Cotsworld Company acquired by True Capital for undisclosed sum
- Linley & Simpson acquires competitors in double swoop