DeepStore has acquired Interactive Recor...
Tue, 30 Jan 2007
DeepStore has acquired Interactive Records Management, the document retrieval service with 22 staff at two sites in London, for undisclosed terms.
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant