Scapa is to sell its sealants business, ...
Wed, 17 Jan 2007
Scapa is to sell its sealants business, which is based in Hampshire and employs 71 staff, to Hodgson Sealants for around £4.9m.
- Bupa set to sell 150 care homes in £450 million deal
- Prezzo to sell off 27 restaurants to safeguard future
- GSK puts Horlicks up for sale following review of UK business
- Nurofen and Durex maker sells off food business in £3.2bn deal
- Medical firm's division sale to lead to "higher quality of earnings"
Latest Acquisition News
21 Aug 2017
17 Aug 2017