Sinclair Pharma is to acquire Euroderm, ...
Thu, 23 Dec 2004
Sinclair Pharma is to acquire Euroderm, the Italian supplier of dermatology pharmaceuticals with 33 staff, for £4.2m
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant