Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Resear...
Mon, 15 Jan 2007
Taylor Nelson Sofres has acquired Research Surveys, the South African custom research company with annual turnover of £7.4m.
Latest articles in this category
- Tech firm Playtech snaps up software business for £15m
- UK Mail acquired by Deutsche Post in £243 million takeover
- Liberty owner teams up with Jack Wills founder to buy the fashion retailer
- Owner of The Cotsworld Company acquired by True Capital for undisclosed sum
- Linley & Simpson acquires competitors in double swoop
20 Oct 2016