United Utilities has sold 40 green energ...
Wed, 22 Dec 2004
United Utilities has sold 40 green energy projects to Novera Energy and Macquarie Bank for £63m, including 29 landfill gas sites, 10 small hydropower sites and one mine gas site
- GSK puts Horlicks up for sale following review of UK business
- Nurofen and Durex maker sells off food business in £3.2bn deal
- Medical firm's division sale to lead to "higher quality of earnings"
- Superdrug owner makes bid for Holland & Barrett
- Rural supplies firm Countrywide puts all its shops up for sale