Vertex Data Science
Tue, 16 Jan 2007
United Utilities is to sell its Vertex Data Science business outsourcing division to a private equity consortium led by Oak Hill Capital Partners for £217m.
- Bupa set to sell 150 care homes in £450 million deal
- Prezzo to sell off 27 restaurants to safeguard future
- GSK puts Horlicks up for sale following review of UK business
- Nurofen and Durex maker sells off food business in £3.2bn deal
- Medical firm's division sale to lead to "higher quality of earnings"
Latest Acquisition News
21 Aug 2017
17 Aug 2017