Upmarket restaurant group Prescott and Conran Limited has gone into administration, citing a decline in consumer habits as the reason for folding the last of its eateries across London. Lutyens on Fleet Street, Albion in Clerkenwell and Parabola in Kensington are the last three of the company&rsqu...
Award-winning children’s organic food manufacturer Miniscoff Ltd has entered liquidation. The company is now seeking a buyer to take on its brand name, services, and assets which include recipe
Thomas Cook considers sale of Club 18-30
Loughborough company files notice to appoint administrator
Specialised print companies announce merger
Manchester Arena sold to REIT as part of larger deal
- Top tips for choosing a franchise
- Is Britain in the midst of a takeover boom?
- Advice for one in ten small businesses under HMRC investigation
- Consumer trends that could inform your business purchase
- Government proposes changes to Entrepreneurs Relief
- Why Amazon has sparked a wave of online food store M&A
- Almost a quarter launch businesses with a sale in mind
- Luxury tearoom and B&B business for sale in Ludlow
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions