The company that runs a chain of popular diners that serve both steak and lobster has been placed into administration, placing the future of its four restaurants into doubt. Bourgee Restaurants, which has three restaurants in Essex, a fourth in Bury St Edmunds and two further venues on the way in N...
First Milk has announced that it will sell off two of its creameries in Scotland that produce premium cheeses, saying that the cost of keeping them running is too high.
UK events organiser on the market
Jobs at risk as Kleeneze enters administration
Specialised print companies announce merger
Hull business hub put up for sale
- Consumer trends that could inform your business purchase
- Government proposes changes to Entrepreneurs Relief
- Why Amazon has sparked a wave of online food store M&A
- Almost a quarter launch businesses with a sale in mind
- Luxury tearoom and B&B business for sale in Ludlow
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions
- How the Autumn Budget will benefit small companies
- Business rates reform leads to higher bills but greater opportunity
- Betting companies limber up for autumn of dealmaking