An AIM-listed company has agreed sale terms with Thread 35, an e-commerce brand targeting 35-55 year old women under the brand name Sosandar. The company said the acquisition would constitute a reverse transaction under the AIM Rules. Cash Shell Orogen, which has been featured in the Sunday Times...
Miller Howe house, one of the Lake District's most famous country estate hotels and restaurants, is now accepting offers for £3m a
Buyer sought for gift store chain iCandy
Unilever prepares to sell Flora and Stork
Wood Group to acquire rival Amec Foster Wheeler for £2.2bn
London's St Katharine Docks on the slate
- Most costly buyer mistakes revealed
- Founders don’t always win big on ‘successful’ exits
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?