Services are provided by Business Sale Report (a division of Business Data International Limited) under the following terms and conditions:
- Service is provided either on an annual subscription with fees payable in advance or a rolling monthly subscription with fees taken monthly until cancelled.
- Business Data International Limited reserves the right to apply administration and reactivation charges for late payments.
- The publishers, Business Data International Ltd, advise that recipients carry out further investigations and seek further advice before acting on any information contained in the Business Sale Report on-line, or in the printed version of the report. Businesses for Sale information may have been provided by potential vendors or agents of the businesses described or it may have been already published by the vendors or agents. Information has not necessarily been verified by Business Data International.
- The information herein is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision to purchase any of the businesses in respect of which the information is contained within these pages. These pages are provided to enable the recipient to decide whether he wishes to make further investigations of the businesses of which brief information is provided.
- Although we continually update our data, inclusion in this report does not guarantee that the company was or still is available for sale or that any potential purchaser will be able to obtain further information.
- Information has not necessarily been provided by the vendor or the company purportedly for sale.
- Business Data International expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within these pages.
- The publishers may at any time add or remove sections not part of the main listing of businesses for sale without advising subscribers, and the adding or removing sections will not affect the subscription contract with subscribers.
- Subscriptions are for one user only. User names and passwords must not be given out nor used by anyone else other than the subscriber to access the Report. Subscribers may also access the site from a mobile or home computer. Additional subscriptions may be purchased for a reduced amount on application to Business Data International.
- No part of this report may be copied or reproduced by any means whatsoever.
- Renewal of service: For annual subscription, this does not happen automatically; we will contact you for your agreement before invoicing for the next period. Once you have been invoiced, payment becomes due and binding. For monthly subscriptions this happens automatically, customers must contact us directly if they wish to cancel.
- Due to the nature of the information being sold, we unfortunately cannot accept returns of subscriptions, reports, articles or lists once they have been delivered. We therefore cannot issue a refund for a subscription or a renewal after it has been processed if a copy of the printed publication (Business Sale Report) has been put into the post or the subscriber has used his/her log-in details to access the member-only sections of our websites. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. Any claim for a refund must be made within 14 days.
- Business Data International Limited will maintain a credit limit and credit terms with each customer (Outlined via phone, fax, email or face-to-face meetings). The final decision of credit limit and credit terms lies with Business Data International Limited. Payment from the customer needs to be made in time as set out on the invoice.
- Business Data International Limited reserves the right to suspend the credit terms and credit limit based on non-payment and consistent late payments. You will be informed of this via email as to when suspension will come into force if payment isn't received by a certain date. You will receive no more correspondence on the issue and suspension of credit terms and credit limit will automatically set in. Subscriptions will thus not be continued until payment is received in full for all previous transactions up to and including the last invoice (which due to suspension will be due immediately).
- Business Data International Limited reserves the right to suspend or cancel any account at its sole discretion.
- You are required to keep the contact details that you provided to us up to date. We may send notices or other information to you at the address you gave us. We will not pass these details to other companies.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain all our services. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use the service or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service. We may change the service at any time.
- You understand that there are times when our server may crash or need to be upgraded. As such there will be times of service downtime and thus you will not be able to use the service. You will not be eligible for any compensation in such circumstances. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain your services at all times.
- Regardless of anything else in these Terms and Conditions of use, our liability shall not exceed the proportionate amount of your subscription.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential losses you may suffer.
- We are not responsible for any use you make of Business Data International Limited's services, for any charges that you incur with any third party. You indemnify Business Data International Limited against the effects of any misuse or any claims resulting from that misuse.
- You will keep your user names and passwords secret and will not disclose them to third parties for any purpose. You will notify us and change any password which you believe may have been compromised.
- Business Data International Limited reserves the right to take legal action to recover any debts.
- The Terms and Conditions may change at any time. You are required to keep check on any updated terms by referencing this document at various intervals.
- Any decision made by Business Data International Limited in relation to the services provided and Conditions of Use shall be final.
These terms do not affect your consumers statutory rights