Arriva is to acquire an 85% stake in Ost...
Thu, 18 Jan 2007
Arriva is to acquire an 85% stake in Osthannoversche Eisenbahnen, the German bus and rail company, for £20m.
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant