The Green Street House spa in Bath is set to close, allowing the owner to pursue new interests. Launched by Betsi Hughes and her friend in 2003, the spa is now looking to shut in September unless a new buyer presents her with an offer. The establishment appeared on television upon its opening, w...
Upmarket restaurant group Prescott and Conran Limited has gone into administration, citing a decline in consumer habits as the reason for folding the last of its eateries across London.
Thomas Cook considers sale of Club 18-30
Specialised print companies announce merger
Manchester Arena sold to REIT as part of larger deal
- Wealth Management Firms and Small Lenders Turning to Acquisitions
- Top tips for choosing a franchise
- Is Britain in the midst of a takeover boom?
- Advice for one in ten small businesses under HMRC investigation
- Consumer trends that could inform your business purchase
- Government proposes changes to Entrepreneurs Relief
- Why Amazon has sparked a wave of online food store M&A
- Almost a quarter launch businesses with a sale in mind
- Luxury tearoom and B&B business for sale in Ludlow
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity