Blackwall, the Leeds-based supplier of c...
Thu, 23 Dec 2004
Blackwall, the Leeds-based supplier of container services to local authorities and waste management companies, is to be acquired by Straight for up to £6.7m
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant