Lister Petter, the old established diese...
Mon, 30 Jun 2003
Lister Petter, the old established diesel engine manufacturer, has been put into administration whilst it seeks new investors. The business, which empoys 250 and has a turnover of over £35 million is profitable before interest charges.
Latest articles in this category
- Buyer sought for two Midlands hotels in administration
- Administrators look to sell collapsed book publisher Lion Hudson
- Buyer sought for collapsed mechanical services contractor
- Tennis court firm Doe Sport appoints administrators ahead of sale
- Administrators seek interest for collapsed Leeds facade specialist