Lister Petter, the old established diese...
Mon, 30 Jun 2003
Lister Petter, the old established diesel engine manufacturer, has been put into administration whilst it seeks new investors. The business, which empoys 250 and has a turnover of over £35 million is profitable before interest charges.
Latest articles in this category
- Historic engineering firm saved from administration
- Catering firm Peyton and Byrne in administration
- Ed's Easy Diner restaurant chain acquired by 2 Sisters Food Group entrepreneur
- CovPress Limited in administration, leaves 800 jobs facing uncertain future
- BHS 'reborn' as online only business, BHS digital
27 Oct 2016