Lister Petter, the old established diese...
Mon, 30 Jun 2003
Lister Petter, the old established diesel engine manufacturer, has been put into administration whilst it seeks new investors. The business, which empoys 250 and has a turnover of over £35 million is profitable before interest charges.
Latest articles in this category
- UK’s largest independent printer Polestar enters administration
- Hope for upmarket retailer Austin Reed to continue as going concern
- BHS collapses into administration an inevitable outcome
- Hull offsite specialist falls into administration
- Tech start-up falls into administration, assets get snapped up
29 Apr 2016