Lister Petter, the old established diese...
Mon, 30 Jun 2003
Lister Petter, the old established diesel engine manufacturer, has been put into administration whilst it seeks new investors. The business, which empoys 250 and has a turnover of over £35 million is profitable before interest charges.
Latest articles in this category
- Pretty Polly tights firm enters administration after BHS collapse
- Private healthcare firm brings in administrators
- B2B digital music firm Omnifone enters administration
- UK’s largest independent printer Polestar enters administration
- Hope for upmarket retailer Austin Reed to continue as going concern
27 May 2016
25 May 2016