Rite-Vent, the Washington-based manufact...
Tue, 21 Dec 2004
Rite-Vent, the Washington-based manufacturer of metal chimneys with 185 staff, has been acquired by Schiedel of Germany for £5m
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant