Warrington Slate, the builders' merchant...
Thu, 23 Dec 2004
Warrington Slate, the builders' merchant, has been sold for £5.5m, with the Warrington site being acquired by Hendricks and the Bury site by Travis Perkins
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant