Wingas has acquired the Saltfleetby onsh...
Wed, 22 Dec 2004
Wingas has acquired the Saltfleetby onshore gas field in Lincolnshire for £44m, and will use the site for gas storage
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant