Hotels and Motels with (or without) restaurant - South West - Business in Administration
|Activity:||Hotels and Motels with (or without) restaurant|
Additional company information
Business Data Plus: Get acces to this companies full accounts, detailed company appointments and credit score.
Click here for more information.
New! More company informationWe are now able to provide each distressed listing's company appointments and basic mortgage information. Click the links below to access the information you require.
Company appointments: Click here
Insolvency practitioner's contact details
If you are a subscriber please click here to login and view this listings contact details.
If you haven't subscribed yet please click here to subscribe
* The financial figures shown are those last reported at Companies House. Therefore the figures are unlikely to be accurate as of now. The purpose of including this information is in order to help subscribers gain some idea as to the overall scale of the businesses that have been put into administration.
Winding-up petitions are a great early indicator that a business is in trouble. They provide a window of opportunity for an investor to make contact with the business and see what opportunities might be available before they go into administration.
Latest Administrations MapView the businesses that have gone into administration in the last 30 days on a map of the UK. Search buy region, town or postcode.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email email@example.com