Engineering Businesses for sale in Shropshire, West Midlands
We couldn't find any businesses for sale in our database that matched your search criteria.
Please try searching again using different criteria or keywords.
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email [email protected].
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Development of Building Projects, West Midlands
- Recovery of Sorted Materials, West Midlands
- CR Hospitality (Hotel Business), West Midlands
- Manufacture of other fabricated metal products, West Midlands
- Manufacture of metal structures and parts., West Midlands
Local information: Shropshire, West MidlandsShropshire is a sparsely populated county bordering Wales, and contains the Shropshire Hills, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, as well as the Ironbridge Gorge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, advertised as the ‘birthplace of industry’, and known for its raw materials, including coal, iron ore, limestone and clay, for the manufacture of iron, tiles and porcelain, and for housing the first iron bridge of its kind in the world. The Severn, Britain’s longest river, runs through Shropshire and further enabled the county’s early industry by transporting products to the sea for export.
Major settlements include Ludlow, Whitchurch and Market Drayton, as well as Telford, a new town built in the 1960s and 70s, and Shrewsbury, the administrative centre, known for its medieval street plan, Benedictine monastery, and large number of historical buildings. The county is also famous as the birthplace of Charles Darwin, one of the most important thinkers of the 19th century.
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email [email protected]