The shoe retailer Brantano has collapsed into administration, putting more than 1,000 jobs at risk and adding to the growing list of companies stung by a rise in costs following the post-EU referendum fall in sterling. Brantano’s owner Alteri Investors, which specialises in turning around str...
Administrators appointed to collapsed Somerset-based footwear Ted & Muffy, which recently made 11 of its 38 staff redundant, are looking for a buyer for the busin
Production firm behind Question Time and Crufts ‘up for sale for £300m’
Software firm Sage mulling sale of payments business
Berkshire housing associations announce merger plans
Chinese investors buy Cheesegrater for more than £1bn
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?
- What are you waiting for? It’s a great time to grow by buying another business.
- Solvent business liquidations soar