Mergers and acquisitions deal activity for the final quarter of 2016 reached its highest level since the credit crunch hit in 2008. Businesses are, accountants BDO say, focused on growth despite any Brexit jitters. BDO’s latest PCPI report revealed that 771 deals were completed during the las...
Joint administrators are seeking a buyer for two hotels after the parent business Abbot Grange Ltd entered administration.
Skipton Building Society’s £250m mortgage loan portfolio ‘up for sale’
Software firm Sage mulling sale of payments business
Buyer sought for collapsed mechanical services contractor
Estate agency Halls merges with Fisher German
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?
- What are you waiting for? It’s a great time to grow by buying another business.
- Solvent business liquidations soar