Tesco is set to sharpen its focus, having announced plans to sell Tesco Opticians to Vision Express’ owner GrandVision. The supermarket giant has agreed to sell its 206 UK opticians stores, alongside another three in Ireland. Vision Express will continue to operate the stores and will retain ...
Woodborough Hall, a popular hotel and wedding venue in Nottingham, is on the market for £1.9 mil
Historic fashion chain Jaeger falls into administration
Wood Group to acquire rival Amec Foster Wheeler for £2.2bn
Canterbury study centre up for sale for £3.5m
- Founders don’t always win big on ‘successful’ exits
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?
- What are you waiting for? It’s a great time to grow by buying another business.