No 4 St Paul’s Square, one of Liverpool’s most significant commercial office developments, has been put up for sale by the English Cities Fund for £23.3 million, it has been reported. A flagship site in Liverpool’s commercial district, No 4 is an eight-storey grade A office ...
Administrators appointed to collapsed British sportscar manufacturer Zenos, whose lightweight cars featured on the latest series of Top Gear, are seeking new owners for the business.
Classic Rock & Metal Hammer bought out of administration
Software firm Sage mulling sale of payments business
Cruise firm All Leisure Holidays in administration
Six former library buildings up for sale in Lancashire
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?
- What are you waiting for? It’s a great time to grow by buying another business.
- Solvent business liquidations soar
- Residential care activities insolvencies up 23 per cent