Eckoh Plc in takeover talks
Fri, 21 Dec 2007
Eckoh Plc, the British speech software firm, has said that it is in takeover talks after receiving offers for the business from more than one party. Eckoh is currently valued at £14.7m.
Look around the Business Sale Report
- What is the Business Sale Report?
- Businesses for sale
- Latest Businesses in administration
- Latest Businesses in liquidation
- Access to subscriber only articles and resources
- Monthly printed report
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email [email protected]
Latest articles in this category
- Tech firm Playtech snaps up software business for £15m
- UK Mail acquired by Deutsche Post in £243 million takeover
- Liberty owner teams up with Jack Wills founder to buy the fashion retailer
- Owner of The Cotsworld Company acquired by True Capital for undisclosed sum
- Linley & Simpson acquires competitors in double swoop