Northern Rock may be broken up
Thu, 20 Dec 2007
Bank of England officials have said that Northern Rock's assets could be broken up and sold separately to other companies if the government takes control of the mortgage lender. The government is still looking to sell Northern Rock to one of the two companies now making a bid.
Look around the Business Sale Report
- What is the Business Sale Report?
- Businesses for sale
- Latest Businesses in administration
- Latest Businesses in liquidation
- Access to subscriber only articles and resources
- Monthly printed report
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email [email protected]
Latest articles in this category
- Assets of historic manufacturing firm bought from administrators
- Oldest manufacturing business in Britain, the Whitechapel Bell Foundry, is up for sale
- Happy campers: JD Sports buys Go Outdoors for £112m
- Retailers Oasis, Warehouse and Coast 'up for sale'
- Sausage producer Cranswick acquires Ballymena pork plant