Poundland has placed 99p Stores - the rival discount chain it acquired for £55 million in 2015 - into administration as the high street’s woes continue. The firm admitted that its previous management team had “difficulties digesting” the acquisition of the chain, which was f...
Historic British shoe retailer Jones Bootmaker has been acquired for £11 million by private equity house Endless in a deal that saves 840 jobs and keeps 72 stores and its head office
Oilfield rivals could swoop for Wood and Amec assets
Software firm Sage mulling sale of payments business
Somerset footwear firm Ted & Muffy in administration, buyer sought
Berkshire housing associations announce merger plans
Chinese investors buy Cheesegrater for more than £1bn
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?
- What are you waiting for? It’s a great time to grow by buying another business.
- Solvent business liquidations soar