Some of the UK’s most beloved confectionery brands - including Barratt, Dip Dab and Sherbert Fountains - are being put up for sale by their private equity owner with a £110 million price tag. Tangerine Confectionery, the parent company for several classic sweet products such as Fruit S...
Four hotels in the South West of England have been put up for sale after their owner was forced into administration earlier this year.
Japanese electronics firm in talks over phone unit sale
Top environmental engineering firm enters administration
Glasgow's former Dunnes Store building up for sale
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions
- How the Autumn Budget will benefit small companies
- Business rates reform leads to higher bills but greater opportunity
- Betting companies limber up for autumn of dealmaking
- A third of UK businesses slow to adopt modern tech
- UK pub sector in rude health as M&A activity climbs
- Revealed: “Hot Sectors” in the acquisitions market right now
- Leaking information on M&A deals boosts deal values
- Most costly buyer mistakes revealed