The owners of Young's Seafood have placed the British frozen food manufacturer up for sale, confirming intense speculation that took place over the winter period. Owners and investors Lion Capital, Bain Capital and HPS Investment Partners have announced they are open to bids for the UK's ...
The company that runs a chain of popular diners that serve both steak and lobster has been placed into administration, placing the future of its four restaurants into doubt.
Chessum Plants up for sale after falling into administration
Jobs at risk as Kleeneze enters administration
Specialised print companies announce merger
Hull business hub put up for sale
- Consumer trends that could inform your business purchase
- Government proposes changes to Entrepreneurs Relief
- Why Amazon has sparked a wave of online food store M&A
- Almost a quarter launch businesses with a sale in mind
- Luxury tearoom and B&B business for sale in Ludlow
- Renewable energy sector ripe for M&A activity
- 2017: A Record Number of Global Business Acquisitions
- How the Autumn Budget will benefit small companies
- Business rates reform leads to higher bills but greater opportunity
- Betting companies limber up for autumn of dealmaking