Two of London's leading theatre dons have acquired Picturehouse Entertainment, a live cinema distributor. Husband and wife team Sir Howard Panter and Rosemary Squire who co-founded the Ambassador Theatre Group will combine the new purchase with another recent acquisition, Trafalgar Studios, i...
The company behind Superdrug has made an indicative offer for health products retailer Holland & Barr
Unilever prepares to sell Flora and Stork
MBO for Lincoln printing firm
Merger strengthens Scottish insurance firms
Stratford hotel that claims ties to Shakespeare sold
- Leaking information on M&A deals boosts deal values
- Most costly buyer mistakes revealed
- Founders don’t always win big on ‘successful’ exits
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?