A women’s fashion label owner is on the hunt for a cash injection, a sale or could face having to enter administration. The pressure is on Style Group Brands, the company behind Jacques Vert, Dash, Eastex, Precis Petite and Windsmoor, with over 1,000 employees’ positions hanging in the ...
FRP Advisory have been brought into appliance retailer The Gas Superstore, with the company now in administration.
Unilever prepares to sell Flora and Stork
Administrators on lookout for buyers for Rapid Discount Outlet
Wood Group to acquire rival Amec Foster Wheeler for £2.2bn
London's St Katharine Docks on the slate
- Most costly buyer mistakes revealed
- Founders don’t always win big on ‘successful’ exits
- The most common hold-ups in a business acquisition
- Survey of pub sales reveals large increase in freehouse deals
- Alternative finance available via ‘Asset Based Lending’ leaps to £4.3 billion
- Company liquidation rate in England & Wales lowest since records began in 1984
- Manny Stul – EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2016
- A guide to buying assets from insolvent companies
- What now for British M&A?
- What would Brexit mean for the business for sale marketplace?