South Lakeland Caravans could be sold
Mon, 19 Jun 2006
South Lakeland Caravans, the UK leisre group, could soon be sold to L&G Ventures, the buyout division of Legal & General. The two groups are reportedly in advanced discussions and an announcement is expected within the next few days. John Morphet, the founder of South Lakeland, stands to personally make around £100m from the sale. South Lakeland operates 10 caravan parks, the majority of which are in the Lake District, and its latest accounts show sales approaching £31m with operating profits of £11.2m.
Look around the Business Sale Report
- What is the Business Sale Report?
- Businesses for sale
- Latest Businesses in administration
- Latest Businesses in liquidation
- Access to subscriber only articles and resources
- Monthly printed report
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org