Businesses for sale in Northern Ireland
Long-established new and used parts supplier. Independent parts supplier for variety of manufacturers, including Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Renault, Nissan and Volkswagen; both used and OEP. Established over 25 years. Operates from 32,000ft² leasehold premises, which includes 4,000ft² of adjacent land f..
This fruit and vegetable wholesale business supplies many different products that are sourced from various suppliers who deliver directly to the company depot. The business offering symbolises quality products, excellent customer service, competitive pricing and professionalism. Highly dependable, d..
Registered for 75 children aged from six weeks to 11 years. The nurserys reputation for top-class childcare is reflected in its consistently high occupancy levels. The nursery continually achieves glowing Early Years Inspection Reports and enjoys regular referrals from parents. The most recent Care ..
Award winning manufacturer and supplier of automotive equipment for OEMs, particularly original equipment and replacement exhausts systems, such as catalytic converters and fitting components for the car, van and light commercial vehicle aftermarket. GP £2.7m. Adj. EBITDA £1.2m. ..
Site of around 1.1 acres in an excellent residential location with a highly favourable pre-app response for a substantial care facility with 70 beds together with an adjacent site of about 0.37 acres with OPP for a day nursery. The care home site is for sale subject to achieving formal OPP and the o..
Smaller business for saleClick here to view smaller businesses for sale that match your search on our sister site Bizsale.co.uk.
Not found what you are looking for?
Contact us now to find out how we can help you.
Call us on 0208 875 0200 or email email@example.com.
Or have a look at our FAQ page to find out more about our service.
Businesses in adminstraion - distressed businesses
If you are looking for a specific company that may have gone into administration, liquidation or had a winding-up petition lodged against it, you will need to be a subscriber. Please have a look at our distressed business pages or contact us on 0208 875 0200 for more details.
Have you considered buying a business out of administration?
Often business sell for less than market value.
Below is a list of businesses that have gone into administration matching your search criteria.
- Construction of other civil engineering projects not elsewhere classified, Northern Ireland
- Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery not elsewhere classified, Northern Ireland
- The design, import and distribution of apparel and footwear, Northern Ireland
- Manufacturer of Machine Engineered Aerospace Parts, Northern Ireland
- General Construction & Civil Engineering, Northern Ireland
10 Biggest Buyer Mistakes
Fill in your details below to get our FREE guide
- Subscribe and get contact details straight away.
- We send you login details to access information for all the businesses listed for sale.
- Give us your acquisition criteria and our researchers will begin searching for specific opportunities that match your requirements.
- View new opportunities you won't find anywhere else and use daily notifications to stay ahead of the competition.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us to find out how we can help.
Call us on +44 (0)20 8875 0200
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org